RE: [xsl] Common Element Solution (XSL 2.0)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Common Element Solution (XSL 2.0)
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:00:33 -0000

In the input we have a set of tables each containing zero or more columns,
each column has a name. We want to find the names of the columns that appear
in each table. Group the columns by name; for each group (of columns with
the same name), the column appears in every table if the number of tables
containing a column in that group equals the total number of tables.

Any clearer?

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/