RE: [xsl] identity transform filtering nodes

Subject: RE: [xsl] identity transform filtering nodes
From: omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 18:08:05 +0530
       The xhtml snippet looks as follows:

      <slideshow xmlns="urn:hl7-org/v3" title="Sample Slide Show" date
="Date of publication" author="Yours Truly">
     and so on

Actually I had requested my earlier post to be ignored. But the problem is
generic enough and there should be no harm continuing.

                    "Michael Kay"
                    <mike@saxonic        To:     <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          >               cc:     (bcc: omprakash.v/Polaris)
                    06:00 PM
                    respond to

>    Thanks. That produced the XML output. But the filtering of
> html tags
> didn't happen. I still get all the html tags in my output.

Since you haven't shown us the XML source, let's make the usual guess: I
it has a default namespace declaration.

Michael Kay

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at