Re: [xsl] Testing 2 XML documents for equality - a solution

Subject: Re: [xsl] Testing 2 XML documents for equality - a solution
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 04:36:32 -0800 (PST)
Hi Dimitre,
  I am really not good at mathematics at this level. I
did studied about relations like "symmetric, reflexive
and transitive" time back. But I did so just to score
grades. I had no idea then their practical use.. It is
indeed enlightening for me to know they have real
practical use (in XML & XSLT!). I cannot define my
problem in these terms.. As my knowledge is limited.

I would be happy if you can define in these precise
terms the problem I am trying to solve(based on my
earlier posts to this thread). I'll keep it as a
reference for future use. I defined the problem (I am
trying to solve) from an average programmer's point of
view.. And I think that it is quite understandable to
an average programmer ;)

Regards,
Mukul