RE: [xsl] providing intellisense using DTD/schema

Subject: RE: [xsl] providing intellisense using DTD/schema
From: "Aron Bock" <aronbock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:20:53 +0000
Omprakash, you may want to look at the source of JEdit, a java-based editor that provides "intellisense" via an -add-in module. It should give you ideas on how to structure element relationships, and how to display them in a GUI. By intellisense I take it you mean context-sensitive popup help, similar to IntelliSense which I believe is a Microsoft trademark.

Regards,

--A