RE: Re[4]: [xsl] Transformation using Saxon.Net-1.0-RC1

Subject: RE: Re[4]: [xsl] Transformation using Saxon.Net-1.0-RC1
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 10:49:16 -0500
Hi Arthur,

I'm working on an application in C# that uses XSLT (and Xquery) processors
in their native environment. Processors included will be Saxon, Xalan, MSXML
3/4/5/6, and XslTransform. I'll be setting up an Open Source project about
it real soon, so stay tuned (I'll announce it on this list, among other
places).

In the case of Saxon, for example, it means you will get all the new
technology support (XSLT 1.0/2.0, XPath 1.0/2.0, Xquery 1.0 WD) quality and
speed of the original product and only need to set up the Java environment,
a simple thing to do. It's a win-win situation for everybody.

It will be possible to compare processor performance too, as far as this is
possible using different XML technology versions.

Cheers,
<prs/>