[xsl] Re: Spam:[xsl] math return result problem

Subject: [xsl] Re: Spam:[xsl] math return result problem
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:08:19 -0500
Mind including a small (but complete enough to show the problem) chunk
from the source XML file, too? My guess is that the problem arises from
the way nodes are nested, but I can't tell without seeing the relevant
portion of the source file.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

04083259@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/05/2005 12:00 PM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Spam:[xsl] math return result problem

ther is a problem in the following xslt1.0 transformation
it dose not return the 1/3*( ...)  and  2/3*(....) operation

<x><xsl:value-of select="(1 div 3 *
(current()/preceding-sibling::*[1]/child::x[position()=last()])) + (2 div

any help please