RE: [xsl] RE: problem using last() within <xsl:for-each-group>

Subject: RE: [xsl] RE: problem using last() within <xsl:for-each-group>
From: Matt Heckel <matt_heckel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 04:21:57 -0700 (PDT)
Mr. Kay,

You are correct sir.. I was confused as to what
version of the Saxon processor I was using.  I had
downloaded 8.3 but during the course of testing two
different editors with 2 different external processors
I got confused.  It happens more then I'll admit to ;)

For the record, Saxonb8.3 has a working implementation
of the last() function but Saxonb8.1 does not.

Thanks again for your assistance, Matt Heckel

ps.  Saxon8.3 is fast!

>Subject: RE: [xsl] RE: problem using last() within
><xsl:for-each-group>
>From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:02:04 +0100

>I suspect you have some kind of configuration problem
>that means you aren't
>running the version you think you are. But if you
>want to pursue it, please
>provide a simple repro that I can run, including the
>output that you get
>that you think is incorrect.

>Note that the -t option on the Saxon command line
>tells you reliably which
>version of the code is running.

>Michael Kay
>http://www.saxonica.com/

<xsl:for-each-group>

> >Michael,
> >
> >Thanks for clearing that up.  I went out to get the
> >latest version of the free Saxonb from SourceForge
> and
> >it is the same one I've been using.  SorceForge
lists
> >it as Saxon8.3.  Therefore, either the problem
exists