Re: [xsl] viewing as a html

Subject: Re: [xsl] viewing as a html
From: omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 17:30:47 +0530
Hi,
       Do you really have <sub>p</sub> in your html source. If that is the
case, I don't know if any browser would display the tags instead of the
subscript as you desire. Do you have a file that you are displaying or is
it from a servlet output stream. If so, you may have to set the content
type to text/html for it to display correctly.

Cheers,
Omprakash.V

                      T UmaShankari
                      <umashankari@xxxxxxxxxx         To:      xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      net.res.in>                     cc:      (bcc: omprakash.v/Polaris)
                                                      Subject: [xsl] viewing as a html
                      04/08/2005 05:10 PM
                      Please respond to
                      xsl-list

Hello,

   I am having &lt;sub&gt;P&lt;/sub&gt; tag in my xml file i am trying to
view the contents in the browser. But in browser it is displaying as
<sub>p</sub> not by displaying subscript of P. I have given the output
type as html only in the xsl file . Is there anything needs to do other
than this ?

Regards,
Uma

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.
If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately.
You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in