RE: [xsl] sum function and math expressions

Subject: RE: [xsl] sum function and math expressions
From: "Aron Bock" <aronbock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:33:11 +0000
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Here is another transformation that is not reversible:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"/>

However, I suspect Omprakash means to exclude such cases.

Wendell, for the record I am *glad* you're on this list. You and a "David Carlisle" are 2 (knowledgeable) participants who consistently post helpful responses to the spirit of a question rather than issue often useless pedantic observations to its letter. (I've seen quite a few examples of the latter in my brief term on this list). That, and your didactic writing is a pleasure to read.

Have a good weekend.

--A

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar  get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/