Re: [xsl] xsl help adding a footer with page number

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl help adding a footer with page number
From: josh higgins <doopsterus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 13:47:50 -0700 (PDT)
J,

I am getting my text on my main page running in to my
footer is this a common problem.  Here is how I have
set up my page.  Ideas why this is happening.  Seems
like the text on the page goes all the way to the
bottom but does not do that when I print it off but
when I view the pdf it does.

   <fo:layout-master-set>
      <fo:simple-page-master master-name="main"
                   xsl:use-attribute-sets="pagedef">
		  <fo:region-body region-name="main"
		                  page-height="11in"
                   		  page-width="8.5in"
		  				  margin-top="0.5in"
						  margin-bottom="0.5in"
						  margin-left="0.5in"
						  margin-right="0.5in"/>
		  <fo:region-before region-name="header-main"
extent="0.5in"/>
		  <fo:region-after region-name="footer-main"
extent="0.5in"/>
   	  </fo:simple-page-master>
   </fo:layout-master-set>

   <fo:page-sequence master-reference="main">
		<fo:static-content flow-name="header-main">
		    <fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="header">
		      HEADER GOES HERE
		    </fo:block>
		  </fo:static-content>
		  <fo:static-content flow-name="footer-main">
		    <fo:block text-align="center" font-size="8pt"
xsl:use-attribute-sets="footer">
		      <fo:page-number/>
		    </fo:block>
		  </fo:static-content>