RE: [xsl] Unusual Sort

Subject: RE: [xsl] Unusual Sort
From: "Williamson, Chris" <cwilliamson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:23:48 -0400
>Every XSLT challenge is important!
Obviously not as important as knowing the UK grading scale or spelling
"sophmore" correctly. :)

>Hm: if you want porn bots I think you'll need to write a cogent argument
for the list owner for why we need em. (I have my doubts you'll get your
way, but she does listen to reasonable arguments.)

Maybe one of you guys can act like a porn bot send out random list posting
saying, "I had a great time last night, check out my new pics".

I think this post is offically dead.

>It's like a yahoo chat room without the porn bots.  :)

Hm: if you want porn bots I think you'll need to write a cogent argument
for the list owner for why we need em. (I have my doubts you'll get your
way, but she does listen to reasonable arguments.)

Cheers,
Wendell