Re: [xsl] Measuring the complexity of XSLT stylesheets

Subject: Re: [xsl] Measuring the complexity of XSLT stylesheets
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 06:36:20 +1000
http://www.sei.cmu.edu/str/descriptions/cyclomatic_body.html

Cyclomatic Complexity (McCabe)
Measures the number of linearly-independent paths through a program module

Halstead Complexity Measures
Algorithmic complexity, measured by counting operators and operands

Henry and Kafura metrics
Coupling between modules (parameters, global variables, calls)

Bowles metrics
Module and system complexity; coupling via parameters and global variables

Troy and Zweben metrics
Modularity or coupling; complexity of structure (maximum depth of
structure chart); calls-to and called-by

Ligier metrics
Modularity of the structure chart

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev