Re: [xsl] How to URL encode?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to URL encode?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 00:21:40 +0100
Note the quote that I gave last time, utonly encodes non ascii
characters so won't encode the ? and : (actually I'm surprised they need
to be encoded, I'd have thought they would have been safe after the
? of your main URL anyway.

XSLT1 doesn't give any fine control over this, you could of course use a
replace template (there's one in the faq for this list) to replace those
two characters.

xslt2 draft as has been mentioned prvides hooks to turn off the automatic url
encoding and provides an function that allows you more explict control
over which characters to encode.

David

http://www.star.net.uk