RE: [xsl] Adding line breaks in Title attribute

Subject: RE: [xsl] Adding line breaks in Title attribute
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:26:44 +0100
> >Do you know what HTML you want your transformation to generate?
>
> Please excuse my ignorance, but I don't quite understand the question.

An XSLT stylesheet typically takes XML as input and produces HTML as output.

The design process you need to go through is:

(a) decide what HTML you want your stylesheet to produce (and if in doubt,
produce a mockup of the HTML and test that it works as expected in the
browser)

(b) write XSLT code to produce that HTML as its output.

The purpose of my question was to try and discover which phase of this
process you were having difficulty with.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/