Re: [xsl] weird formatting and characters with <xsl:text disable-output-escaping>

Subject: Re: [xsl] weird formatting and characters with <xsl:text disable-output-escaping>
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 22:23:55 +0100
  Shoot just realized we can't even do that as InDesign uses mandatory
  nested tags to define paragraph styles, like <this is a tag<this is a
  nested tag>>, so perhaps I will have to look at this all another way??

google lead me to
http://www.adobe.com/products/indesign/crossmedia.html#xmlID
which does indicate that indesign does support XML in some form or
other. Do you have to use a <foo <bar>> syntax?

David

http://www.star.net.uk