RE: [xsl] problem with handling conditional for loops

Subject: RE: [xsl] problem with handling conditional for loops
From: "Jim Neff" <jneff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:06:18 -0400
Rahil, you can use the xsl:choose statement like this to conditionally use
for-loops

<xsl:choose>

	<xsl:when test="some-condition-true" >

		<xsl:for-each select="selection-criteria">

		</xsl:for-each

	</xsl:when>

	<xsl:otherwise>

	</xsl:otherwise>

</xsl:choose>

As a matter of philosophy, conditional logic like this and for-each loops
should be used sparingly in XSLT.

--Jim