RE: [xsl] Performance benefit in using DOMResult?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Performance benefit in using DOMResult?
From: "Vishwajit Pantvaidya" <pantvaidya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:08:17 -0700
The chances are that if you write to a StreamResult or SAXResult, the result
tree never actually gets created as a real tree in memory, so the answer
here is probably No.

In fact, using a SAX stream as the interface between the two processing
steps would probably work just as well as using a DOM.

I guess this means that if I do decide to write to DOMResult, I may be able to leverage the result tree
thereby possibly alleviating some of the tree creation overhead normally associated with DOMs.

- Vish