AW: [xsl] use preceding element or self

Subject: AW: [xsl] use preceding element or self
From: "Klocker Christoph" <Christoph.Klocker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 08:59:26 +0200
Hi
Actually I need to check first if the par[@class='Komm_H3'] in my current
<Norm1> has a string right at the beginning of the node(), that will say
before any <inline> or any other element. If not, I need the previous one that
fullfills this requirement.
In my Example for the first 5 "<Norm1>" I would have selected
"EINKOMMENSTEUER", for the next 2 "UMSATZSTEUER", for the last one "BAO,
DOPPELBESTEUERUNG"

My xsl template tries to check if there is a string with more than 8
characters right at the beginning of the node(), instead of checking if it is
capitalized or not.

Christoph

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----