[xsl] Newbie question on Recusrion using XLST 1.0 Part 2

Subject: [xsl] Newbie question on Recusrion using XLST 1.0 Part 2
From: "Marco Mastrocinque" <mmfive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 13:07:33 +1000
Hi Aron,
       I have multiple <division> elements, which are grouped by the
<employees> element, which has multiple <employee> elements. All the
<division> are unique (I took care of this using the unique, and key and
keyref tags in an xml schema, which is not shown.) Sorry I'm new to XPATH
and XSLT 1.0.

Thanks Marco Mastrocinque.