Re: [xsl] Revision Marking in HTML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Revision Marking in HTML
From: Nadia.Swaby@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 09:00:53 -0400
Hi David,

I could not get the node walker method to work.  Maybe I will be able to if
I spend more time on it, but I don't have any at the moment.

I changed it back to the old way (if it ain't broke, don't fix it!) and I
will revisit it when we move to 2.0.

Thanks for all your help.  I hope know one feels like I wasted their time.

Nadia Swaby

                      David Carlisle
                      <davidc@xxxxxxxx         To:      xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      k>                       cc:
                      2005-05-03 07:31
                      Please respond
                      to xsl-list

> Holy cr*p.  This is going to be long and involved isn't it?

Not really, The code I posted is just about all you need.

> Is it any easier in XSLT 2.0?

You could use the new for-each-group construct with a group-adjacent
attribute which is probably a bit more readable but not that much
shorter. (but since you are only talking about a dozen or so lines
anyway, half of which are element closing, it's hard to be _that_ much
shorter.

David

http://www.star.net.uk