Re: [xsl] Revision Marking in HTML

Subject: Re: [xsl] Revision Marking in HTML
From: Nadia.Swaby@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 13:15:44 -0400
Hi Wendell and David,

Want to hear a funny joke?  My boss has just decided he doesn't want rev
bars in HTML!  He wants a revision index instead!

@!**$*@@!!

I found a temp solution to the bars anyway, as we determined this morning
that we don't need to mark the EXACT location of the change, just mark it
in the upper level (i.e. the para level for a text change or a change in an
emphasis element.).

Oh well, I guess it was a learning experience.  I learned a lot about keys!

Thanks Again.

Nadia Swaby

                      Wendell Piez
                      <wapiez@mulberryt        To:       xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      ech.com>                 cc:
                      2005-05-03 11:58
                      Please respond to
                      xsl-list

At 07:11 PM 5/2/2005, David wrote:
>Ah I see Wendell's answered that for me. Nothing is different about that
>instance: the method as decribed doesn't work ever. It could be made to
>work but I think it's probably easier not to use keys and instead walk
>over the tree one step at a time:

Yeah, this is better: much easier than that nasty key-driven intersection
maneuver I posted yesterday.

Cheers,
Wendell