Re: [xsl] XSL-FO / XSLT Transformations & Line Breaks in XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL-FO / XSLT Transformations & Line Breaks in XML
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 15:03:23 -0500
Where do you want the paragraph break to occur?

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

"craig webber" <craigwebber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
05/03/2005 02:32 PM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[xsl] XSL-FO / XSLT Transformations & Line Breaks in XML

Ibm transforming a single XML document to HTML using XSLT and to a PDF
document using XSL-FO.

I need to create a line break to split the following paragraph into two
paragraphs.

<para1>

The Department values the views of business, consumer groups and the
public.
We know that we will get it right delivering policy if we have consulted
effectively. The Department  seeks views on a range of proposals and
existing policies, both through formal written consultations and through
informal contact and discussion. We use a variety of consultation methods
ensure participation from a diversity of individuals and
organisations/business.

</para1>

Ibve tried using <br/> with no success.

Can anybody help?