Re: [xsl] XSL-FO / XSLT Transformations & Line Breaks in XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL-FO / XSLT Transformations & Line Breaks in XML
From: "craig webber" <craigwebber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 20:24:25 +0000
Sorry to post twice, I've indicated with a "<br/>".

<para1>

The Department values the views of business, consumer groups and the
public. We know that we will get it right delivering policy if we have consulted
effectively. <br/><br/> The Department seeks views on a range of proposals and
existing policies, both through formal written consultations and through
informal contact and discussion. We use a variety of consultation methods
to ensure participation from a diversity of individuals and
organisations/business.

</para1>

Thanks Craig.

Messenger just got even better - download 7.0 today! http://messenger.msn.co.za?DI=1054&XAPID=2532