Re: [xsl] XSL-FO / XSLT Transformations & Line Breaks in XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL-FO / XSLT Transformations & Line Breaks in XML
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 15:48:35 -0500
No worries. It must be my day for e-mail weirdness, as the e-mail system
here just marked my reply to your earlier message as spam, so double
postings fit right in.

Anyway, you can do something like this:

<xsl:template match="para1">
seeks')"/><br/>The Department seeks<xsl:value-of
select="substring-after(., 'The Department seeks')"/></p>
</xsl:template>

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services
(presently consulting at Synergistic System Technologies)

"craig webber" <craigwebber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
05/03/2005 03:24 PM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [xsl] XSL-FO / XSLT Transformations & Line Breaks in XML

Sorry to post twice, I've indicated with a "<br/>".

<para1>

The Department values the views of business, consumer groups and the
public. We know that we will get it right delivering policy if we have
consulted
effectively.  <br/><br/> The Department  seeks views on a range of
proposals
and
existing policies, both through formal written consultations and through
informal contact and discussion. We use a variety of consultation methods
to ensure participation from a diversity of individuals and
organisations/business.

</para1>

Thanks Craig.

Messenger just got even better - download 7.0 today!
http://messenger.msn.co.za?DI=1054&XAPID=2532