RE: [xsl] selecting unique entries from a list

Subject: RE: [xsl] selecting unique entries from a list
From: "Aron Bock" <aronbock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 13:40:54 +0000
This is a grouping question, and if you hear people groaning it's because these seem to arise repeatedly :-) Please see Jeni Tennison's site for descriptions on a couple different ways to do this--at least one of them, the Meunchian Method, is efficient and performant: www.jenitennison.com

The archives for this list is here: http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/ . It's searchable, and I'm sure you'll find many references to grouping.

The following is a site that culls topics of interest from this ng: http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/xslfaq.html

Regards,

--A