Re: [xsl] How do I display data one item at a time?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How do I display data one item at a time?
From: Max Bronsema <max.bronsema@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:08:50 -0600
I apologize for my tardiness to the list. I was moved to another
project for a while. It happens often here.

I believe I will be getting the baptism by fire here. I am using XSLT
1.0 with the msxml processor. Not my choice but that is what I have.
The elements link together by using ,in my opinion, an idiotic
attribute system. This just makes it all the harder I suspect. Would
my best route be to try and convince them to let me make a new XML
file that would allow me to do an apply-templates match scheme?

Thanks list,

Max