Re: [xsl] Multiple CDATA tags...again

Subject: Re: [xsl] Multiple CDATA tags...again
From: James Fuller <jim.fuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 13:35:50 +0200
mylistaddress@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>On Tue, 10 May 2005 11:28:23 +0100, "Michael Kay" wrote:
>

>>That's a Saxon-specific solution of course, but it's
>>probably the easiest.
>>

>...WARNING: allowing my ignorance to shine through
>below....
>
>So I need to download SAXON and use it as my parser?

yes if u want to use saxon specific solution( notice use of saxon:parse
function which is saxon specific)

and you would use SAXON as your XSLT processor to be precise.

>Easy? Not easy? Open-source? Any advice appreciated...

easy yes as java goes, saxon.sourceforge.net for all the open source
stuff...though I would recc. going for the commercial version which is
reasonably priced.

gl, Jim Fuller