[xsl] A community project, blogging.

Subject: [xsl] A community project, blogging.
From: Dave Pawson <dave-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 05:22:39 +0100
I've been writing a weblog recently and found the tools available
not really to my liking.

Since most people on this list are OK writing XML,
and using XSLT, I thought perhaps others might like
to join in and develop a weblog processing system.

Since the market for commercial and open source tools is pretty
saturated, I thought I'd look at a corner that may not be well
supported, and for which XSLT is more than capable of managing
everything. That is the ordinary user with some webspace, the XML
skills and a willingness to work together.

I've put up some ideas to start the ball rolling;
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/blog/index.html

If you are interested, perhaps you could suggest
an area you feel you could develop.

I'll update the web page based on suggestions,
hopefully something like consensus, to the list
(Unless the list manager has any objections?)
then perhaps we can develop some XSLT to implement.

Comments please?

--
Regards,

Dave Pawson