Re: [xsl] A parameter current context or context passed

Subject: Re: [xsl] A parameter current context or context passed
From: Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 15:31:47 -0700
When you say, "the context node is the root of a tree", what does that
mean exactly?  And when refering to (what I call the SourceXML) how do
you refer to that in XSLT specification?  I haven't seen a simple
glossary on these sort of terms.  Is there one on the net somewhere?

Thanks for the corrections, I'm lov'n XSLT but can be a bit slow with
the verbiage (sorry).