[xsl] [ANN] oXygen XSLT Editor/Debugger 6.0

Subject: [xsl] [ANN] oXygen XSLT Editor/Debugger 6.0
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:21:07 +0300
Hi,

I am glad to announce that a new major release of <oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger, version 6.0 is available from
http://www.oxygenxml.com

The new XSLT directly related features are:
* XPath proxy-namespace mappings to easily access default namespaces when evaluating XPath expressions
* Obtain the XPath expression that selects the current element
* Support for the latest version (8.4) of the Saxon XSLT and XQuery Processor from Saxonica Ltd. (http://www.saxonica.com)
* Support for Saxon.NET XSLT 2.0 processor (the port of Saxon8 Basic to the .NET framework)
* Dimitre Novatchev's FXSL for XSLT 2.0 library is included in frameworks

The main features added in version 6.0 are:
* visual editor for W3C XML Schemas and for Relax NG schemas
* a complete Diff and Merge solution featuring both directory and file comparison, 6 different file diff algorithms, multiple level diff support (go into change details), nice GUI presentation with synchronized scrolling and change guide lines, easy invocation of the diff action from project panel or from the editor contextual menu
* Import from Databases, text files and Excel sheets
* XML Digital Signature and XML Canonicalization support

The full list of new features and detailed description is available at
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

If you attend XTech next week in Amsterdam please visit us, we will be at booth 20.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com