[xsl] building path expressions around dynamic element node names

Subject: [xsl] building path expressions around dynamic element node names
From: Rahil <qamar_rahil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:27:44 +0100
Hi

I have an xml file with some dynamic element node names such as below:

<Top>
   <Dynamic1>
         <A>
               <Class id="123">Dynamic1</Class>
        </A>
         <B>
               <Class id="897">Not Present</Class>
         </B>
   </Dynamic1>
   <Dynamic2>
         <A>
               <Class id="567">Dynamic2</Class>
        </A>
         <B>
               <Class id="908">Car</Class>
         </B>
   </Dynamic2>
</Top>

I have a for-loop that extracts all the node fragments where B/Class[.='Not Present']. What I then want to do is access all the dynamic element nodes such as '<Dynamic1>', '<Dynamic2>', etc. (which is the same as the <Class> text() of the <A> node). How can I do this?

Also, (I know Ive read this somewhere but cant find it now) how can I match an element name with some value i.e. how can I carry out an operation such that Top/{next element name}='Dynamic1' ?

Thanks for all help.
Rahil