[xsl] How to reference nested complex type

Subject: [xsl] How to reference nested complex type
From: Michael.Giroux@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:27:41 -0700
I'm attempting to write a WSDL that contains a schema with nested complex
types.  The outer type contains an xsd:element reference to the nested
complex type.  When I run WSDL2JAVA I get an error on the reference to the
nested type:
Type
{url:bpel:jiap:syncSubsidyAgreementRequestMsg}subsidyAgreementRequestType
is referenced but not defined.

Question: what is the correct syntax for referencing the nested type.  It
has scope local to the outer complexType, so I'm guessing that I need to
form a fully qualified name that references both the containing type and
the nested one, but so far, I cannot find documentation on this, and I've
been unable to guess at the correct syntax.

Michael Giroux

  <types>
    <xsd:schema targetNamespace="urn:bpel:jiap">

      <xsd:complexType name="syncSubsidyAgreementRequestMsg">

        <xsd:complexType name="subsidyAgreementRequestType">
          <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element name="address" type="xsd:string"/>
            <xsd:element name="schoolBusArrival" type="xsd:string"/>
          </xsd:sequence>
        </xsd:complexType>

        <xsd:sequence>
          <xsd:element type="tns:subsidyAgreementRequestType" name=
"subsidyAgreementRequest"/>
          <xsd:element type="xsd:string" name="mode"/>
        </xsd:sequence>
      </xsd:complexType>