Re: [xsl] How do I output script imbedded in my xsl ?? my (>) is not coming thru correctly

Subject: Re: [xsl] How do I output script imbedded in my xsl ?? my (>) is not coming thru correctly
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 22:57:41 +0100
script is just text as far as XSLT is concerned, you can output it just
as you would any other text.

If you are using the html output method (the default if the top level
element is html in no-namespace) then the script element is output as a
CDATA element which means that < and & will be output as < and &.

XML does not have CDATA elements so if you are outputting xhtml < and &
will be output as &lt; and &amp; which is correct for xhtml.

David

http://www.star.net.uk