Re: [xsl] Double-spacing <para/>

Subject: Re: [xsl] Double-spacing <para/>
From: David Nedrow <listbox@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 14:33:40 -0400
I should point out that this is related to:

DocBook XML 4.4
docbook-xsl-1.68.1

-David

On May 23, 2005, at 2:10 PM, David Nedrow wrote:

I'm using a customization to handle a number of default parameters and formatting isntructions.

One thing I need to do is double-space paragraphs (<para/> only). Using the following double-spaces <para/>:

Code:

    <xsl:attribute-set name="normal.para.spacing">
        <xsl:attribute name="line-height">2.4</xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:attribute-set>

Unfortunately, it also seems to double-space the children of <para/ >. Is there a way to limit my double spacing to just <para/> without including children? For example, I do not want <blockquote/ > double-spaced, even if it's wrapped by <para/>.

-David