Re: [xsl] Display HyperLink

Subject: Re: [xsl] Display HyperLink
From: Kevin <app.eng.kev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 14:38:01 -0500
Hi Jon,

Sorry for the confusion, the actual field in the XML doc is:
c6='&#x3c;a
href=..\ASP\InvoiceReprint\BARInv_Reprint_View_Frame.asp?Inv_Num=358778&#x3e;
358778&#x3c;/a&#x3e;'

I am trying to display the XML on an HTML page using an XSL
stylesheet. If I do a regular value-of, then I get the formatted link
below, but I want it to display as an actual clickable hyperlink.

Thanks again.

On 5/26/05, Jon Gorman <jonathan.gorman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> > I have an XML page that is returning a fully formatted link like this
> > one:<a
href=..\ASP\InvoiceReprint\BARInv_Reprint_View_Frame.asp?Inv_Num=358778>35877
8</a>