Re: [xsl] Substrings

Subject: Re: [xsl] Substrings
From: Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 10:44:19 -0700
To "tokenize" is that to say I am going to split the string up by
spaces, or other delimiters?  So then, I could recursively call a
template which returns a value of nothing but passes back the
substring value of supplied string after each space until which time I
find an @ at this point I stop recursing and pass back the value.  (i
think that makes sense, and I think I can write that!)

I am using XSLT 1 with microsoft's msxml parser so exslt is not available to
me.