Re: [xsl] Saxon for windows?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon for windows?
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david.x2x2x@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:37:44 -0600
Sorry...  In regards to

> chaining together transformations via a Web Service
> implementation

I should have emphasized the idea of repeated requests back and forth
across the wire as you had suggested.  Obviously if its one request
that invokes a series of transformations without need to return
anything to the requestor before proceeding then this could work quite
well...

--
<M:D/>

M. David Peterson