Re: [xsl] Re: parameter oddness

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: parameter oddness
From: Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 18:14:38 -0400
On Jun 6, 2005, at 12:35 PM, David Carlisle wrote:

It is not possible. The children of an element are an intrinsic property
of the node. Of course it's possible that elsewhere in the stylesheet an
element with the same name but no children has been generated and it's
this that's getting past in. Who's to say:-)

Actually, the problem was so stupid I'm embarrassed to post this, but ...

I had this in the config file:

<multiple-authors min-authors="6" use-first="1"/>

In other words, the reason I wasn't getting any element text content passed with the parameter is because there wasn't any element text content!!

Ugh ... you know you've been looking at the screen too long when ...

Bruce