[xsl] Checking for nodes in other nodes

Subject: [xsl] Checking for nodes in other nodes
From: "Simon, Jb" <jb.simon@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:29:44 -0400

		<Name>Motor Speed</Name>
		<Field>
			<Name>MotorID</Name>
			<DataType>integer</DataType>
		</Field>
		<Field>
			<Name>Speed<Name >
			<DataType>Enumerated Type</DataType>
			<EnumeratedType>Speed Type</EnumeratedType>
		</Field>
	</Message/
</Equipment>

What I need to be able to determine is if an enumerated type is used in
more than one equipment. (The XSL is used to generate C code, and each
equipment is generated to a different file. If the type is used in
multiple pieces of equipment then it should be generated to a
"common_types.h" file, if it is only used by ne piece of equipment then
it should be generated in that equipment's file)

Currently I can use the same .xsl to generate the different files, using
a command line parameter, however, all of the enumerated types are
generates to all files at this point. I'm pretty noob and cluless about
xslt, so I don't even know where to begin to attempt this part of the
task.

Thanks
Joe Simon

This Sig Intentionally Left Blank