[xsl] XSL-FO - Running FOP on the server

Subject: [xsl] XSL-FO - Running FOP on the server
From: "craig webber" <craigwebber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 10:02:29 +0000
Is it possible to run FOP on the server?

I have a single XML document on the server, populating 2 different Websites. This XML document is also populating a PDF. The PDF is available on the server too but I have to run FOP on my PC and then upload the PDF to the server manually.

I'm amending my XML document on the server using ASP, this process is automated. I need to amend the PDF on the server in a similar fashion - by running FOP on the server or something along those lines.

Does anybody have any ideas of solutions for me?

Thanks, Craig.

We've added lots of new goodies to MSN South Africa - visit us today! http://www.msn.co.za/