RE: [xsl] (correction) [xsl] differences between x != 0 and not(x = 0)

Subject: RE: [xsl] (correction) [xsl] differences between x != 0 and not(x = 0)
From: "Bondarenko, Taras" <TBondarenko@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 10:27:35 -0400
The biggest difference with not() is that it will first check for existence
the node and might fail on that account - not because the values are
different.

But I think you can do a simpler test for your needs - how about this:

<xsl:if test="count(row/x[. != 0]) &gt; 0)">
	<xsl:message>Error<xsl:message>