Re: [xsl] What is exciting in XSLT 2.0 (Was: Re: [xsl] parameters in XSLT 2.0)

Subject: Re: [xsl] What is exciting in XSLT 2.0 (Was: Re: [xsl] parameters in XSLT 2.0)
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 06:11:13 +1000

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/extensions/functions/analyze-string.ht

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/extensions/functions/for-each-group.ht
> ml
>
> Michael Kay
> http://www.saxonica.com/

Excelent idea Mike!

As I have already implemented some XSLT instructions and even XPath
features (the f:xsltSort() and f:attributes() functions), I'll look
into the possibilities of defining functions based on
xsl:for-each-group and xsl:analyze-string

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev.