Re: [xsl] really wysiwyg xsl editor

Subject: Re: [xsl] really wysiwyg xsl editor
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:17:32 -0500
Hi, Kate,

This topic comes up every once in a while, so a search of the list
archives should turn up lots of conversations on this topic.

Curmudgeon that I am, I still use a text editor, but I have heard good
things about oXygen and Stylus Studio. However, I think those are more
geared to developers. I don't think you'll find much for business users
rather than developers.

Please report your findings back to the list when you can, so that the
information gets into the archive for the next person who asks that
question.

Thanks.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

"Kate Hickman" <kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/09/2005 09:44 AM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[xsl] really wysiwyg xsl editor

Does anyone know of a very user friendly wysiwyg xsl editor, i.e. one
which
can be used to create report templates by non-IT people.  I have had a
quick
look at the MoreMotion and Stylus Studio options but they still seem to be
for IT people.  Please also let me know if you have done an exhaustive
search for a wysiwyg XSL editor for non-IT users and not found any.

Thanks

Kate