RE: [xsl] generating HTML without 'Loose.dtd'

Subject: RE: [xsl] generating HTML without 'Loose.dtd'
From: Maria Amuchastegui <mamuchastegui@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:32:52 -0400
You can do that by omitting doctype-system from your xsl:output tag, or by
specifying a different URL.

<xsl:output method="html" encoding="ISO-8859-1" doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD
HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"
doctype-system="http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"/>

http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/el_output.asp

Maria