Re: [xsl] FOP for MS .NET?

Subject: Re: [xsl] FOP for MS .NET?
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david.x2x2x@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 05:25:40 -0600
You might also find good success using the standard Java FOP project
recompiled to CIL via the IKVM.NET Java-byte code to CIL compiler and
virtual machine.  I know that Jeroen (the developer of IKVM) has used
FOP as an example usage scenario in the past with great success.

You can access the project at http://www.ikvm.net and Jeroens weblog
that contains the latest news regarding bugs and releases at
http://weblog.ikvm.net.

Best of luck :)

<M:D/>

--