RE: [xsl] Add a level of structure?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Add a level of structure?
From: "Aron Bock" <aronbock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 15:38:32 +0000
Edmund,

I don't recall whether you received a response for this ... if not perhaps this will help. My approach would be to create a result tree fragment of the c's, in sorted order, then pick off 3 at a time and create groups. Of course, in this case you'll need to use the node-set extension function ... which makes some people squirm, but usually leads to shorter code. node-set is implemented by many processor under different guises.

Regards,

--A