Re: [xsl] Whitespace problem, always returning identity

Subject: Re: [xsl] Whitespace problem, always returning identity
From: Stefan Schulz <schulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:26:53 -0400
David Carlisle wrote:
  Expected Output:

that's the output you should get (because of the <xsl:strip-space elements="*"/>) If you don't get that, then something is wrong.

what processor are you using, how are you calling it, what's the phase
of the moon, etc..

Sorry for not including this info: I used two different processors: the one that comes with Java5 (guess that's the SAXParser) and the build-in
one from Stylus Studio (no idea if that's a proprietary one).

I just tested the XSL with the SAXON, and it works fine on my XMLs. So it must be some other problem than XSL. *sigh*

Cheers,
Stefan