Re: [xsl] Linking to a 6 level tag content

Subject: Re: [xsl] Linking to a 6 level tag content
From: "Aron Bock" <aronbock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:13:22 +0000
Khalil, if your question is "how does XPath work, and how do I use it?" ... you're really best off reading up any of many introductory tutorials on the web. As for how to traverse from document-content to the node you want, it was demonstrated in my previous post, and should become clear once you've gone over an XPath tutorial.

Regards,

--A

But I have many doubts.
- Why I can't use the complete tag text:p or table:table-cell or office:xxx?
- Is there a way to identify it?
- How can I link all the way directly to the table:table-cell comming
from office:document (XPath)?