Re: [xsl] A linguistic question: a/an fo:block

Subject: Re: [xsl] A linguistic question: a/an fo:block
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:34:11 -0500
"I can tell you the rules that governs this issue"

should be

"I can tell you the rules that govern this issue"

I was thinking of expressing one rule to address the issue and, when I
realized it could most readily be expressed as two rules, forgot to change
the verb - a common source of this particular error.

Naturally, it has to happen in the sentence where I try to establish my
bona fides for addressing the issue. I am constantly humbled by being
human, which I suppose is a good thing.

Sorry about the error.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services