RE: [xsl] writing a plugin to access xsl files

Subject: RE: [xsl] writing a plugin to access xsl files
From: Rahil Qamar <qamar_rahil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:43:52 +0100 (BST)
Thanks a lot. That seems like enough information to
start of with.

Is it possible to answer my second query as well
please viz.

(2) Also how can I pre-assign the file name to which
the output should be written to instead of the usual
<xsl:output method="html"/> or <xsl:output
method="xml"/> , say I want the output to be written
to output.html ?

I dont want any specific file name which will need
encoding within the code. A pre-assigned file name at
the start of the file will do.

Thanks
Rahil

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/using-xsl/embedding.html

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/index/installation.html

> It's a good idea to put something like
>
> <xsl:comment>XSLT Processor: <xsl:value-of

select="system-property('xsl:vendor')"/></xsl:comment>